Join Our Team
Looking to join a great dynamic team? Are you passionate about floristry and botany? Take a look below for opportunities to become part of our wonderful team at Il-Qronfla!
Help Us Make The Days Brighter.
At Qronfla we aspire to make our customer’s day better and bring a smile to their face. Wether we are delivering a beautiful bouquet, landscaping a custom garden or creating the wedding of their dreams, we take the upmost care to ensure quality work every time.
Teams & Opportunities
Have an eye for beauty? Join our production team to creates gorgeous bouquets every day!
Be part of a dedicated team working on bringing flowers and smiles to our clients everyday.
Work on the heart of our business to ensure smooth sailing and happy customers!
If you are interested in working with us, kindly send us your CV to email@example.com. Job terms can be discussed between Seasonal, Full Time & Part-Time Basis
We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, creating quotes and handling correspondence on behalf of the manager. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the manager and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, quotations and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of the manager.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying & scanning documents, as well as taking notes.
- Visiting facilities for scheduled events and quotations, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Personal Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or O-levels
- Fluent in Maltese & English
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training would be a plus.
- Experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software, as well as call forwarding would be considered a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Delivery Person & General Hand
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products such as flowers, plants or decorations promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve issues
- Collect payments on delivery
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Follow driving regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate vehicles in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no violations
We are looking for decorators to help our clients choose their christmas decorations and create unique looks for any home or business
Decorators’ responsibilities include taking clients’ ideas and requests, showcasing and recommending Christmas products and providing personalized advice about decorations. To be successful in this role, you should combine your design & decorating knowledge with a customer service attitude to help our clients prepare themselves for a beautiful christmas.
Ultimately, you will boost our store’s reputation as one of the best shops for the winter season.
- Recommend decorations based on each customer’s ideas and personal taste
- Inform customers about the range of products, colors and styles they can select and create from our products
- Style trees and displays looks with garlands, baubles, tinsel, figurines, lights and more
- Help customers find the ideal solution for their home
- Take customer home measurements and guide to the appropriate christmas trees & products
- Provide accurate information about decorations, like pricing and materials
- Coordinate delivery, pick-up and return of trees
- Assist with shop sales & window decoration
- Work experience in interior decorating or similar role would be considered a plus
- Experience in retail
- Knowledge of christmas styles and decorations is a plus
- Hands-on experience creating complete looks displays, including entrances, large areas & shelving
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create a smooth and fulfilling shopping experience
We are searching for a green-thumbed Florist to work in our store. The Florist’s responsibilities include arranging bouquets, creating beautiful arrangements, processing flower shipments, pruning the flowers at periodic intervals, and arranging marketable bouquets. You should also provide clients with relevant flower-related information.
To ensure success as a florist, one should demonstrate accurate, updated knowledge about flowers’ & plant requirements. Invariably, a terrific florist will craft beautiful bouquets & create custom solutions to ensure happy customers.
- Receiving shipments, and then snipping and displaying our flowers.
- Topping up water & flower/plant food solutions to enhance our flowers’ life spans.
- Advising clients on possible flower combinations.
- Providing occasion-specific flower suggestions.
- Carefully arranging palatable bouquets for purchase.
- Packaging clients’ flowers to prevent breakages.
- Instructing clients on suitable transporting and feeding processes..
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrable experience as a florist would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Botany-related areas is highly advantageous.
- Acutely familiar with plants’ nutritional needs and life spans.
- Knowledgeable about flower handling techniques.
- Ability to nourish, combine, and affix flowers and accessories.
- Approachable, patient, and forthcoming.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales advisor to provide advice and assistance to customers to maximize the likelihood of a sale. You will be responsible for a variety of duties that pertain to creating an attractive environment for customers.
An excellent sales advisor must be energetic and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be able to acquire a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and pass that knowledge to customers along with a great deal of enthusiasm.
The goal is to facilitate sales in every possible way in order to drive sustainable growth.
- Arrange merchandise on shelves according to popularity and other criteria
- Approach customers and offer them relevant advice on products
- Provide information and other services such as handling returns of merchandise
- Locate products on behalf of customers
- Deal with clients in a patient and helpful manner
- Go the “extra mile” to meet customer needs
- Monitor shelves inventory and unload new products when needed
- Price products when needed
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment in the store
- Proven experience as sales advisor or other customer service/sales role would be considered an asset
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach
- Patient and comfortable dealing with customers & complaints
- Professionalism and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good physical endurance
- Able to work in a team & fast paced environment
We are looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate. You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts occasionally.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage transactions with customers using our cash point system
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or card
- Issue receipts, refunds, change, tickets or gift vouchers
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Guide customers and provide them any relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
- Close cash and reconciliation at the end of day.
- Work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role would be considered an asset
- Basic PC knowledge
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like card machines and POS
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Be able to work in a Team
- Willing to work weekends
Let’s Work Together
Interested in working with us? Send us a message or send us your CV directly at Sales@qronfla.com and we will get back to you soon.